Friday, January 01, 2016

December 2015: Wrap-Up + January TBR

2015 Reading Challenge
I have read 50 out of 50 books (100%) | I have reached my goal! | 6 out of 50 were read in December

13519397
This book was such a surprise!
Books I Read
45 - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl (3,75/5)
46 - A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston (3,25/5)
47 - Bone Gap by Laura Ruby (5/5)
48 - Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (5+/5)
49 - Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (5/5)
50 - None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio (4/5)

Reviews: A Thousand Nights; Bone Gap; Everything, Everything
Amount of pages: approximately 1900
Physical books: 0/6
Ebooks: 6/6

Favorite: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
December's disappointment: A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston


/ In progress /
Vicious by V.E. Schwab
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (reading this for school)

TBR in January, hopefully!
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer

What did you read in December?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your 2015 reading challenge! How many books are you planning on reading this year? I'm trying for 200 but doubt I'll be able to make it haha. I don't remember which books I read in 2015 - nothing really stuck out - but I have a feeling I'll be re-reading some Jane Austen, Harry Potter, and Tiger's Curse this year. I can't wait to hear what you think of Vicious by V.E. Schwab. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm planning on reading 50 books this year but hopefully I'll read more. If I avoid reading slumps I'll most definitely read more books. Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)