Saturday, December 26, 2015

What to read this Christmas Break


It's Christmas break! Finally (I wrote this on December 22nd). I have never before longed for a break as much as I do now. I'm completely exhausted. But let's cut to the chase. Christmas break means READING, READING and READING as many good books as possible. For once, I have a good feeling about my reading possibilities this December. I have yet to read 4 books to complete the 2015 reading challenge though.. And I just noticed that I only have 6 days left to do it.. I really hope I can reach my goal this year. School starts January 12th for me so hopefully I'll get a lot of reading done until then :)

What I wish to read this Christmas break:
Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan

Oh, I almost forgot. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Opal and Titan's Curse! <3 I read Bone Gap and that was interesting read. Cant't wait to hear what you think on all of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Scarlet and Percy Jackson lately and they were pretty good reads! I hope you get a chance to read them all, enjoy! :)


    HannahCassie @ http://psilovethatbook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)