Saturday, December 05, 2015

November 2015: Wrap-Up + December TBR

2015 Reading Challenge
I have read 44 out of 50 books (88%) | I'm 2 books behind schedule | 4 out of 44 were read in November

13519397
Loved this cover, but the book... Nah
Books I Read
41 - Frigid by J. Lynn (3,75/5)
42 - Dr. Jekyll och Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (2,25/5)
43 - Soundless by Richelle Mead (3/5)
44 - November 9 by Colleen Hoover (5/5)

Reviews: Soundless, November 9
Amount of pages: 970 approximately
Physical books: 1/4
Ebooks: 3/4

Favorite: November 9 by Colleen Hoover
November's disappointment: Soundless by Richelle Mead


/ In progress /
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston

TBR in December, hopefully!
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer

What did you read in November? :D

3 comments:

  1. I read Soundless in November as well, and I agree it was disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love your blog layout, it's SO pretty.
    I'll be reading The Titan's Curse in November as well!! And I'm super glad you liked November 9. I can't wait to have it in my hands.♥ Great post!

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)