Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year! + Blog Design Update

Hello book lovers :) I just wanted to wish you a happy new year in advance I hope you've reached your 2015 Reading Challenge goal (if you participated) and that you've read amazing books this year. Anyhow, you'll have 366 days next year to read even more!

Reading challenge banner
8 hours left of 2015 and I have ONE book left to read to reach my goal, which is to read 50 books. I'm half way through None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio and I'm pretty sure I'll finish it before 2016.


And as you probably can see, I have a new-ish blog design. It's more of an update to start of the new year. I like it a lot *Jim Carrey voice*. Sorry if you find it annoying that I change my blog design quite frequently, but I just love making them :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the new design! I just started my blog and I've been re-arranging it almost every day LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check your blog out :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)