Monday, December 28, 2015

Book Haul: The Lunar Chronicles #1-3

These books are so incredibly pretty in hardcover that I just had to buy them. I read Cinder earlier this year and I really enjoyed it. I've heard that Cress is the best out of the three, so I can't wait to keep reading this series :) Retellings are peeerfect!

Cinder, Scarlet and Cress are book one, two and three in The Lunar Chronicles written by Marissa Meyer.




You can find the books on Book Depository!
Cinder here, Scarlet here and Cress here.

2 comments:

  1. Dom är ju så fina! Önskar att jag hade mina inbundna istället för häftade... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo pretty covers! The American hardcovers are gorgeous!
    Naomi@The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)