Saturday, December 19, 2015

Authors I want to read in 2016


 Patrick Ness
Books I have read: The Rest of Us Just Live Here
Books I want to read: The Knife of Never Letting Go, More Than This, A Monster Calls

Colleen Hoover
Books I have read: November 9
Books I want to read: Hopeless, Slammed, Maybe Someday, Confess, Never Never

Rainbow Rowell
Books I have read: none
Books I want to read: Fangirl, Landline, Eleanor & Park, Carry On

Rick Riordan
Books I have read: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters
Books I want to read: The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olympian, The Heroes of OlympusMagnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jag ska verkligen försöka läsa den på jullovet! :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love "A Monster Calls" and "Maybe Someday". I read them this year and fell head over heels for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Monster Calls sounds so so good! Have you seen the movie teaser trailer? :)

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea!! I have read and loved Rainbow Rowell and Rick Riordan as well, but Colleen is one of my favorite authors ever! Patrick Ness is on my TBR :/
    Great list!

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)