Friday, September 04, 2015

The 5th Wave Trailer #1 (2016)

The first 5th Wave trailer is here! Have you watched it yet? I remember the first photo I uploaded on bookstagram. It said something about Chloë Grace Moretz playing Cassie in The 5th Wave. It was 72 weeks ago, which means that I, and probably some of you, have been waiting for this trailer for a really long time!



I wasn't the biggest fan of the book (written by Rick Yancey) back when I read it, unfortunately. I think I gave it 3,75 stars. Maybe even 4 (which is weird because I didn't like it THAT much). The trailer is not the best, but it's OK. I love Chloë Grace Moretz as Cassie and Nick Robinson (Jurassic World) as Ben.

I truly hope that the movie doesn't turn out bad and I really look forward to watch it on the big screen. I love to watch Book-To-Movie movies at the theater :) And I can't wait to read the second and third book soon!

After the 1st wave, only darkness remains. After the 2nd, only the lucky escape. And after the 3rd, only the unlucky survive. After the 4th wave, only one rule applies: trust no one. 
Now, it’s the dawn of the 5th wave, and on a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs from Them. The beings who only look human, who roam the countryside killing anyone they see. Who have scattered Earth’s last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, Cassie believes, until she meets Evan Walker.  
Beguiling and mysterious, Evan Walker may be Cassie’s only hope for rescuing her brother—or even saving herself. But Cassie must choose: between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death. To give up or to get up.

Have you read the books? :)

2 comments:

  1. Åh, spännande! Jag visste inte att trailern skulle komma ut nu :) Jag har varit lite missnöjd med valet av skådisar innan men nu känns det som att det nog kan bli bra... Hoppas

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)