Sunday, September 13, 2015

Series I Want to Continue Reading


The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater | Goodreads
I read book one quite recently and I loved it. I'm looking forward to read the other books soon. Gansey♥♥

The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski | Goodreads
I'm actually reading The Winner's Crime at the moment. I loved The Winner's Curse so much and I already love the second book.

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling | Goodreads
This is bad bad bad. I've read book one, two and three of this amazing series and I need to continue reading the other ones asap. I love Harry Potter so so much!

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer | Goodreads
Cinder was, in my opinion, a fantastic book. I love fairy tale retellings and I'm so excited for the other books :)




The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout | Goodreads
THIS BOOK is wonderful and so amazing! I loved Obsidian very very much! I started book three, Opal, a while ago but only read a few chapters and then stopped. I need more Daemon in my life!

The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead | Goodreads
I have read book one and book two in Swedish and I really enjoyed them. I would love to read the other books in English though.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan | Goodreads
I've had the box at home for such a long time but I haven't continued the series yet. I read book one and two 2 years ago and I loved them. I need to pick up book three soon. The books are very easy to read.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs | Goodreads
Book one was good and very mysterious which I love. I truly enjoyed it and I want to read the next book, although it's not that important to me to read it soon.

6 comments:

  1. Harry Potter, Lux, and Percy Jackson are my babies! I need to finish the Vampire Academy series as well but I don't know if I want too because it has been so long since I read the series. I think the last book I read was like book 3 or 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all three of them, although I haven't finished them :) you should re-read the other Vampire Academy books before continuing on with the series! I really enjoyed VA when I read it!

      Delete
  2. I need to read Cinder! I've read the first book in the Vampire Academy series and I enjoyed it but I haven't got round to reading any of the other books. I think I'll continue in a couple of years as I would like to finish the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do need to read Cinder!! It's an amazing book (as you probably have heard from other people as well?) :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read most of these as well hahaha, but I need encouragement to read Cinder. I have picked it up and put it down a couple of times and everybody is saying amazing things about it, so I don't know what it is... I also am reading The Lightening Thief right now and it's great so far! You have to read the Lux series, I binge read them all last November and LOVED them. I was so engulfed in the romance and the story and I freaking love Daemon so much♥ Great post! It pushed me to finally give the Raven Cycle a try!

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to give Cinder another try! It's a fantastic book :) I know, I need to read (and finish) the LUX series asap! It's so so good! Obsidian is one of my favorite books of all time. Oooh, I hope you'll love The Raven Boys as much as I do :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)