Sunday, September 20, 2015

Bookish News #1


Throne of Glass has been optioned for TV! 
Sarah J. Maas recently announced on Twitter that the Throne of Glass series has been optioned for the TV screen. I have yet to read the series (I KNOW, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT MYSELF!!?? Where have I been?!) but I am really looking forward to learn more about this and I will definitely write about it when there's more to it :). Read more.

Victoria Aveyard, author of Red Queen, signs two-book deal!
Four books in the Red Queen series!! This is amazing news, right? As we already know, Glass Sword (book two) will be published in February 2016. Book three is planned for 2017 and the fourth book will be out in 2019. Can't wait! :). Read more.

A new Mockingjay Part 2 trailer called For Prim is out! Watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)