Friday, September 11, 2015

Book to TV: A Series of Unfortunate Events

A Series of Unfortunate Events is being adapted into an original Netflix series next year! This is news from last year, so you may have already seen it! I just wanted to write about it because I want to have this on my blog :)

I have not read the books yet but I really really want to. So bad! I have seen the movie a few times before though and I always thought it was a little bit scary. I haven't seen it in a while, so I'll probably watch it again soon. I really like the dark and mysterious feeling. I'm excited for the tv-show :)



A (said-to-be) fan-made trailer, hmmm..... It looks awesome either way! 


 
Amazing fan art by this person!

What do you think about this? Have you read the books/seen the movie? :)
Read more at Variety.comHollywoodReporter.com and Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)