Saturday, September 05, 2015

August 2015: Wrap Up + September TBR

2015 Reading Challenge
I have read 33 out of 50 books (66%) | I'm on track! | 5 out of 33 were read in August

Books I Read
One of my favorites in August! ♥
29 - Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (5/5)
30 - To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (5/5)
31 - P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (4,75/5)
32 - The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (5/5)
33 - Alive by Scott Sigler (4,25/5)

Reviews: 1/5, Alive by Scott Sigler
Amount of pages read: 1800, ish
Physical books: 4/5
Ebooks: 1/5

/ In progress /
- The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

TBR in September, hopefully!
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Exciting September Releases
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much.. Aghhhhh!! It inspires me to have a better design and everything!

    Also you've read AMAZING books this month! I'm happy you had a good time reading♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SOOO much Jumana! You are the nicest!!♥♥

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)