Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Book Haul #7



I've had these books for a long time, but I haven't had the motivation to upload a new post until now. I have already read The Raven Boys, City of Bones and P.S. I Still Love You. The Winner's Crime is my next read :) I adored The Winner's Curse which was my latest read, such an amazing book!! Same with The Raven Boys and P.S. I Still Love you! ♥

Le Books:
1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater | BUY
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas | BUY
3. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare | BUY
4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare | BUY
5. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han | BUY
6. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski | BUY

3 comments:

  1. I read all of these except P.S I Still Love You, and they are amazing!! I hope you enjoy them.
    The Winner's Crime is even more shocking than The Winner's Curse, such a great series :D
    Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S I Still Love You was so cute♥ You should read it! I know, the ones I've read were lovely! :D

      Delete
  2. Hej! Hur fungerar sidan du köper dina böcker ifrån? Jag älskar adlibris, men utbudet börjar sina.
    Skulle verkligen uppskatta lite svar kring det, vi bok bloggare måste typ hålla ihop haha. Kram!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)