Thursday, August 27, 2015

#2 Dream Casting | The Selection Series

My second "Dream Casting" post will be dedicated to The Selection Series by Kiera Cass! :D The first post was about Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. Check it out if you're interested :)


You will either fully agree or fully disagree with me when it comes to the actors below, trust me. Just keep in mind that this was way more difficult than I thought it would be, so if you disagree, please tell me your ideal cast.

A Maxon and an Aspen was much harder to find than an America. America was easier because Audrey Hollister was an obvious and perfect choice for me. If you didn't know, Audrey is the girl on the book covers! William Moseley isn't the perfect Maxon, but he's a good choice (he has that kind of handsome face). I was considering Hayden Christensen before him, but he's not as good (only in certain photos). Brant Daugherty is the most popular suggestion for Aspen at iflist.com. Same with Audrey! I think they are perfect for the characters :)

Audrey Hollister as America Singer | William Moseley as Maxon Schreave | Brant Daugherty as Aspen Leger

Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, grymt dreamcast! Tycker Maxon var bra också. Vet du om det ska bli en film av det på riktigt? Hoppas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taack! :) Jag vet faktiskt inte.. Det verkar inte som det i nuläget iallafall :( Men hoppas verkligen det!

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)