Monday, July 06, 2015

June 2015: Wrap Up + July TBR

2015 Reading Challenge
I have read 27 out of 50 books (54%) | I'm 2 books ahead of schedule | 9 out of 27 were read in June

Books I Read
18 - Cinder by Marissa Meyer (4,75/5)
19 - A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (4,25/5)
20 - The Heir by Kiera Cass (4/5)
21 - Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins (5/5)
22 - Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (4,5/5)
23 - Never Too Far by Abbi Glines (4/5)
24 - Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines (4/5)
25 - Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines (4,5/5)
26 - Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines (4/5)

Reviews: None
Amount of pages read: 2750
Physical books: 3/9
Ebooks: 6/9

/ In progress /
- Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins

TBR in July
Pines (Wayward Pines #1) by Blake Crouch
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas
- Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

Exciting July Releases
Alive (The Generations Trilogy, #1) by Scott Sigler
Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine
Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud

1 comment:

  1. That is many great books! I have seen people reading Thousand Pieces of You lately, I just love that book! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)