Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Instagram @TotalBookLover

Hello everyone! Hope you're feeling good today :) I just wanted to let you know that I'm posting things on Instagram again, after lots of pauses every other week, but I'm back now. And I also wanted to let you know that I'm going on a trip today, and won't have Internet/computer access for a couple of days. I may have Wi-Fi, I don't really know. So therefore, check out my Instagram if interested :) Hugs!

This is how my lovely bookshelf looks like these days :) Adding a few new books soon though!

I finished this one the other day and I loved it (4/5 stars). I've now moved on to The Heir by Kiera Cass

3 comments:

  1. I loved Thousand Pieces of You so much, cannot wait for next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tycker verkligen om din bokhylla. Den är så organiserad och fin. Önskar att jag hade en lika bra. Typ en läshörna med en fin fåtölj och bokhylla.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)