Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Books to read this summer

I have planned to read a lot this summer starting as soon as school ends. I have already made up a list of books on Goodreads that I want to read and a few of them are books that I feel the need to read because of different reasons. Here's what I've planned to read:

Some of the books are more exciting than others, but overall I'm super excited to read all of them :) First of all though, I really need to finish Cinder by Marissa Meyer that I've been reading since April 18th??! But after that, I'm starting Pines (Wayward Pines #1) by Blake Crouch. Really looking forward to read it because of the TV-show which, by the way, is awesome! I also can't wait to start The Heir by Kiera Cass and Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

The list is probably going to shrink or expand or maybe even change completely, but at least I have a clue of what I want to read. I'm thinking of adding A Game of Thrones to the list as well, but I'm not sure :)

What are you planning to read this summer?
Have you read any of the books above?

14 comments:

  1. Läste precis ut Kiss of Deception och den var verkligen löjligt bra!! I sommar planerar jag att läsa klart de kvarvarande böckerna i Game of Thrones-serien, är på bok 3 just nu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ååh jag vill verkligen läsa den! Har haft den på min lista i en evighet :D GoT har jag nu bestämt att jag ska läsa :) Får se hur många jag hinner!

      Delete
  2. All great choices. I have read "To All The Boys I've Loved Before", "A Court of Thorns and Roses", and "The Lux Series" and absolutely loved them. I also plan on reading "The Kiss of Deception". I've been debating whether or not to read "Game of Thrones too because it is kind of intimidating. I have tried several times throughout the school year to read it but ended up putting it down. Maybe with more time to read I might try reading it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love The Lux Series and I don't understand why I haven't finished it earlier. Yeah, GoT is quite intimidating, but I still love it (the show at least). Can't wait to read all of the books :D

      Delete
  3. Your summer TBR is alot like mine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike :D All the books sound so so good!

      Delete
  4. I love your summer TBR! The only book from this list I'm planning to read this summer is To All The Boys. I hope we both love it haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A lot of amazing books! Haha yea, hope we love it :)

      Delete
  5. This makes me want to make a big list of my own so I can get as much reading done as possible this summer! I suggest adding A Game of Thrones if you're in a fantasy mood because that's when I read it and I finished it surprisingly fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make a list! It's very motivating and fun :D I have decided to read GoT, and I'll do it asap! I really look forward to it!

      Delete
  6. Nice choices! I definitely need to pick up Since You've Been Gone, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, Let's Get Lost, The Winners Curse, The Kiss Of Deception,A Thousand Pieces of You, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;D And you really should pick them up! All of the books sound so amazing!

      Delete
  7. Du vekar ha en hel del bra läsning framför dig! Amy & Rogers Epic Detour läste jag på svenska och det är en perfekt sommarbok! Jag har inte läst någon annan av böckerna, men vill läsa många av dem. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa verkligen! Jag kommer ha fullt upp om min planering håller :D Jag påbörjade Amy & Roger förra sommaren men kom inte in i den riktigt, så nu ska det bli jättekul att läsa den :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)