Wednesday, April 08, 2015

The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag

I was tagged by Amanda from Bokpandan to do the Secret Life of a Book Blogger tag! Thank you so much! :)

1. For how long have you been book blogging?
Since October 2014 on this blog. But about books overall (on older blogs) ... Since early 2013 I think!

2. Do you think that you'll stop blogging about books in the future?
Jennifer Lawrence IDK
That's nothing I have been thinking about. I love to blog about books, so hopefully I won't stop blogging about them any time soon. But probably in a few years when time is lacking.

3. What is the best thing about being a book blogger?
The blog community (the people), the books and the writing.

4. What is the worst thing about being a book blogger?
When I feel that I NEED to blog and that I need to read to be able to write reviews. I sometimes feel like I need to blog for my readers but also for myself because I really enjoy to blog and to fix with the design/layout etc. But sometimes it's weighing me down unfortunately.

5. Is it hard for you to come up with titles for you posts?
Sometimes.. When I write reviews it's very easy, it is only when I come up with new ideas and need to figure out a new title. But it's mostly fun.

 

6. Are there any book bloggers you admire?
Sure it is. I admire bloggers who have the time to blog every day for example.. Personally it's very hard for me to find that extra time.

7. Do you want another book blogger to guest blog on your blog?
No I don't think so. Maybe if I'm away for a longer period of time, but not if I didn't need to. But it may be fun, who knows?

8. How is your blog routine? What time do you blog, do you eat while blogging etc.?
I blog when I have the time which is after school or after homework on school days. But during the weekend I blog whenever I feel for it. I spend quite a lot of time on my blog during the weekend. I often eat and drink something while blogging.

9. Do you think that it's hard to write book reviews?
Yes, harder than it should be. I think it's hard to put my thoughts and feelings into words sometimes. When I read books I think about if I like or dislike it. If I don't like it, I put it down. I

10. What do you think about the book blogging community?
It's amazing and I love it! I love the whole book community, not just the blogging. I am so glad to be a part of it :)

11. Who do you tag to do this tag?
I'm writing this on my iPad so it's quite difficult to write first of all. So linking other people can wait for now. I tag all of you lovely people :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is an amazing tag! :) I'll be doing it soon, if you don't mind!

    It's so lovely and I totally agree with everything that you've said, hahaha

    - Jumana @ https://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love your answers! Especially the GIFed answers! Thanks for doing my tag! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)