Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Jace is casted for TV-show Shadowhunters!

I logged onto Twitter yesterday and saw a tweet from Cassandra Clare that said something about "I'll soon announce the actor who will play Jace in the new The Mortal Instruments TV-show Shadowhunters". I got excited of course, even though I've only read the first book in the series, so I waited for an hour or so, and then we got the NEWS! I guess that you all already know it by now, but Dominic Sherwood will play Jace in the TV-series! He's the only casted actor for the show right now.


I think Dominic Sherwood is an excellent choice and I know that a lot of people agree with me. I need to admit that I haven't watched Vampire Academy yet, so I cannot comment his acting skills I'm afraid, but Cassandra Clare wrote on Twitter that his audition was terrific so I'm very excited :) Note: I understand that some fans may think that Jamie Campbell Bower is a better Jace, and I agree that it will be hard to see other actors play the characters after the movie. I have yet to watch TMI: City of Bones, but now because of the show, I decided not to watch it (I think it's better). The only thing we can hope for now is for more actors to get casted! When that happens I'll let you know! :)

The TV-series will premiere on ABC Family sometime early next year! The show is called Shadowhunters and as it looks now, there will be 13 episodes, the first one called "The Mortal Cup".

What do you think of Dominic Sherwood as Jace?

6 comments:

  1. Jag tror att han kommer att passa bra som Jace! Ser fram emot serien! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag också! Ska bli jättespännande att se den :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man, it's totally the guy from Taylor Swfit's m/v Style. He definitely has the look. I'm totally pumped for this showww. & this is great news :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! Can't wait to see the show :)

      Delete
  3. No offense to Jamie lovers and he did give it his best shot, but Dominic just looks the role so much more, plus he plays the cock rebellious guy quite well if you see him in Vampire Academy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree (even though I haven't watched the TMI movie)! Dominic is perfect and now I really want to watch Vampire Academy :D

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)