Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Book Haul #6 - Belated birthday book haul

It was my 17th birthday one week ago (April 22nd) and I thought it was the perfect time for a birthday book haul right now, don't you think? I have recieved all the books, except for one, that I ordered for myself, so I'll write another post about the other book as soon as I get it (or when I have a good amount of books for a new haul post). Sounds good?
THE BOOKS (WITH LINKS)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - Goodreads | Book Depository
Alienated by Melissa Landers - Goodreads | Book Depository
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott - Goodreads | Book Depository
Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott - Goodreads | Book Depository
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling - Goodreads | Book Depository

That's what I got this time. I'm really happy about all of the books, especially Red Queen in hardcover! It's so beautiful! And I am very excited to read Alienated by Melissa Landers because I've heard a lot of good things about it. Can't wait to read it!

NOTE: I've already read four of the books! Red Queen, Fire & Flood and Salt & Stone as e-books and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in Swedish (as a library book a long time ago), but I wanted these editions for my physical book collection :) I love them!

Have you read these? Did you like them?

16 comments:

  1. Känner sååå igen det där med att vilja ha fysiska böcker även om man redan läst dem... mina föräldrar verkar dock inte alls förstå grejen med det ;) Grattis i efterskott!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa haha men det är ju nästan ett måste att köpa den fysiska boken om man älskade den som e-bok! Min mamma förstår inte heller grejen med det haha :D Tack snälla! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww your blog makes me so happy with all the colors and the sun! :)

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FILIPPA♥ Hope you had an AMAZING one!!

    I loove these books and I hope you enjoy reading the ones you haven't read :)x

    - Jumana @ http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw that makes me so happy to hear! :') Thank you so much Jumana♥♥ x

      Delete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday! Enjoy your reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! I absolutely loved Red Queen and Harry Potter of course. I also read Alienated and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter is always Harry Potter :)
    I aaaalllmost bought Red Queen for my kindle last week, but opted for another book (I was between Red Queen, Soulless and Hard Magic)
    Oh, and Happy Birthday

    Thiago - http://www.doctorcorgi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thiago! I really think you should read Red Queen! :)

      Delete
  6. Grattis i efterskott!! Vilka fina böcker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Böcker <3 är avictoria Scotts böcker bra? Har funderat på att köpa dom men har inte hört så mycket om dom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa det tycker jag verkligen. Jättebra tillochmed enligt mig! Läs dem :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)