Monday, April 13, 2015

Book Haul #5 - Books I bought a while ago

Four books that I bought a while ago had finally arrived when I came home from Spain earlier today! I really wanted these books because they are so so pretty (and hopefully they are amazing which is more important)!! I have already read the two Harry Potter books, but not in english so I cannot wait to read them again. I've read so many positive reviews about the other two books as well. I'll read them soon :) And once again, these covers are so gorgeous!!






Do you want to buy the books? Click on the titles!
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling

Have you read them? Did you like them? :)

14 comments:

  1. God those covers really are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud vilka fina utgåvor av Harry Potter! Helt fantastiska!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa jag vet! De är så underbara♥

      Delete
  3. These covers are really wonderful. I read the H.P. only in portuguese, but I want to read them in english (UK) someday. And specially if it's on such a gorgeous edition.
    I've seem many people praising A Thousand Years of You. It's on my tbr, but not a priority.

    Thiago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! They are amazing! I don't know exactly what A Thousand Pieces of You is about, but I loved the cover so so much, so I had to buy it.

      Delete
  4. Bara fina böcker! Harry Potter-omslagen är hur snygga som helst, alltså wow ;)

    Jag har nominerat dig: http://boklyckan.blogspot.se/2015/04/liebster-award.html?m=1 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! De är helt fantastiska♥
      Tack för nomineringen! Har precis svarat på frågorna :)

      Delete
  5. A Thousand Pieces of You har ett sådant fint omslag! :) Jag har nominerat dig här: http://inutienbok.blogg.se/2015/april/liebster-award-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket för nomineringen, jag har precis svarat på dina frågor i ett inlägg :) Och jag håller med dig om A Thousand Pieces of You, omslaget är så himla fint♥

      Delete
  6. I read A Thousand Pieces of You a few days ago and it was very fun! Hope you like it! :D And also omg those HP covers are gorgeous... I'm kinda sad I already own all the books, otherwise the books with those covers would definately go on my wish list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of things about the book, but I still don't know what it is about hehe. But I really hope that I'll like it :) I know, the covers are AMAZING! I'm trying to collect all the books in these editions, because I don't own them already ;)

      Delete
  7. A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU IS GORGEOUS *sobs*

    I neeeed these books on my shelves, I hope they're equally as beautiful♥

    I hope you enjoy them all :)

    - Jumana @ http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AGREE!! I love that cover so so much :)♥

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)