Friday, March 27, 2015

#1 Dream Casting | Red Queen

I got an idea. I was thinking about creating a new category called "Dream Casting" or something like that. I love to picture characters in my head and I thought it could be fun to post some of my dream casts (by appearance mostly) on the blog! Let us start with Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard!


I didn't imagine the actors below as the characters while reading Red Queen, it was after reading the book that I started to connect them with real faces (similar to the ones in my mind). I think it was much easier to find a face for Cal than to find one for Maven, but I'm quite satisfied with my choice. Adelaide Kane is perfect as Mare in my opinion, so that wasn't hard for me to choose at all.

Adelaide Kane as Mare Barrow | Brendan Dooling as Maven | Devin Paisley as Cal

The thing we can hope for now is more information around a Red Queen movie! I've read that a movie is in development! I will write more about this – if it is a true fact :)


What do you think about this cast? Do you have any ideas for the other characters? :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god! These characters are PERFECT. They definitely are perfect and I envisioned similar looking people while reading the book :) <3
    GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I really hope that Adelaide Kane will be casted as Mare for the movie (if there will be one of course)! :) thank you <3

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with your casting! When I read the book I couldn't really imagine the characters in my head but now every time I think of them these actors will definitely pop up in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you agree! They would be perfect as the movie cast :)

      Delete
  3. i disagree. no offense but for mare- kristen stewart, maven- dylan everett, cal- dmitry sholoknov. those are just the people i imagined reading this awesome book! oh and kilorn- austin butler and julian- willem dafoe. sorry if this was mean in ANY way possible but this is my opinion. have a good day every one!$$$$$ :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, it wasn't mean in any way! It's fun to hear what other people think :) x

      Delete
  4. I DEFINITELY agree with the actor for Mare. Although... I think Kevin Zegers should be Maven, and since Devin Paisley is just a model, Freddie Smith should be Cal. The book describes Cal with black hair, but I imagined him with blonde for some reason, so according to the book, I think Freddie would be good. For Evangeline, I think either Hayden Panettiere with black hair, or maybe even Ali Larter. Magan Fox could also play the part. Amandla Stenberg could play Sonya and Amandla Stenberg or Thandie Newton could be her grandmother (the Panther). Elane could be played as Amandla Stenberg with her red hair and quit look on her face. I feel like Julian could be played as David Anders. The King could be leonardo dicaprio with a beard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh vilken rolig ide! Jag brukar göra dessa för tumblr, men det är mest för att jag tycker det är så kul att ha en klar bild i huvudet om hur dem ska se ut. Ser fram emot flera, :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)