Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 2015: Wrap Up + March TBR

2015 Reading Challenge
I have read 8 books out of 50 books | 1 book ahead of schedule | 5 out of 8 were read in February

Best book this month: 

Books I Read
- I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson 
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han 
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han 
- We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han 
- Reboot by Amy Tintera 

Amount of pages read: 1591
Physical books: none
Ebooks: all of them (5/5)

/ In progress /
Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins

TBR In March (hopefully..)
- Fire in The Woods by Jennifer M. Eaton
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
- Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Popular March Releases
- The Wicked Will Die (Dorothy Must Die, #2) by Danielle Paige
- Half Wild (The Half Bad Trilogy, #2) by Sally Green
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Fall With Me (Stay With Me, #4) by J. Lynn

What did you read this month? :)

4 comments:

  1. aww you read amazing books this month! I just started Red Queen today, I'm two chapters in and loving it!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it yesterday and I loved it! :)

      Delete
  2. Jag hoppas du läser Ruby Red och gillar den! Jag tycker Rubinröd är jättebra! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det ska bli väldigt kul att läsa den, men jag har beslutsångest och vet inte om jag ska påbörja den nu eller senare! :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)