Monday, October 20, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I got nominated by Carole's Random Life to do this award! Thank you so much :)

Of course, there are rules...
1) Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2) Post the award's logo on your blog.
3) Answer the 10 questions that you have been asked.
4) Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.



Carole's questions and my answers:
1. What is your favorite book?
Hmm.. this is a really hard question. I think I'll have to say 3 books. Obsidian, the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and Anna and the French Kiss.


2. Approximately how many books do you currently own? 
I currently own around 100 books!

3. Do you enjoy re-reading books? 
I have never re-read a book actually. So no, I don't enjoy re-reading my books :)


4. What is the worst book that you ever read? 
I would have to say Vampire Diaries. I had to high expectations because of the tv-show. I did not like the book at all.

5. When you are not enjoying a book do you stop reading or do you feel the need to finish it no matter what? 
It depends on the book. But most of the time I stop reading it and when I feel for it I continue reading it (if it's a good book of course!)


6. Do you feel like you must read the book before seeing the movie? 
Sometimes :)

7. Do you like to watch TV? What is your favorite show? 
I LOVE IT! I have a few favorites.. Lost, Prison Break, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Revenge and Outlander. Yup. I love them all so much!


8. Do you like to read several books at the same time? 
No. Or I don't know. I have never read several books at the same time. I always finish a book before starting a new one. Most of the time.

9. Who is your favorite author? 
This is also a hard question. I love Jennifer L. Armentrout, Michelle Hodkin, Stephanie Perkins, Veronica Roth and John Green. So yeah. It's hard to decide just one.


10. Approximately how many books do you read every year?
I started to read "for real" this year. And I have currently read 26 (?) books, I think. My goal was to read 50 books but I needed to change it to 40 because lack of time. I don't think I will finish that goal either though. It's so sad :(



I nominate: 
1. Agnes and Frida at Booklovin
2. Izzy at The Reading Izzy
3. Lena C
4. Min Bokkista
5. Johanna at Böcker med Johanna
6. Alicia at Abooks
7. Petra at Petras Bokblogg
8. Sophia at BookBird
9. Emma at Emmas Böcker
10. Pia at Bookrelated

My questions to you:
1. Name some of your book boyfriends.
2. Favorite book series?
3. Which is your favorite "book to movie/tv-show" adaptation?
4. Where do you buy your books?
5. Favorite stand alone?
6. Favorite cover?
7. Do you like paperbacks/hardbacks or e-books the most?
8. How many TBR-books do you currently have on your bookshelf?
9. How do you organize your books on your shelf?
10. When did you start to buy/collect books?

Thanks again for the nomination, Carole!

7 comments:

  1. Tack så mycket för taggen!! :) <3 Jag ska göra den så snart jag kan, fast det kanske inte blir förrän till helgen. Men jag ser fram emot det! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Så lite så! Ska bli kul att se dina svar :) <3

      Delete
  2. Nämen guuuud va gullig du är då!!! :D <3 Tack för taggningen Filippa, åh vad glad jag blev!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack för taggen, ska definitivt göra den! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh, tack så jättemycket för taggen! Har varit sämst på att uppdatera bloggen på sista tiden, men jag lovar att jag ska göra den här så fort jag bara kan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh, tack för taggen! Är efter i uppdateringen av bloggen, så det behövs lite nya inlägg - ska göra den snarast! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)