Monday, October 06, 2014

October TBR

TBR's aren't really my thing, unfortunately. I don't like to force myself to read specific books, but this month I'll try to read at least these three (school you know..). Hopefully I'll finish all of them, but it will, for sure, take time. I would love to read a few creepy books before and during Halloween, but I'm afraid I don't own anything in that genre. Maybe it's time for me to buy some spooky books? :)



1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout (I've got around 100 pages left)
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Do you have a TBR for October? Anything exciting? :)

Jag gillar inte att bestämma TBR, mest för att jag inte vill tvinga mig själv till att läsa specifika böcker. Men i oktober ska jag försöka läsa dessa tre! Ville helst ha några läskiga böcker i och med Halloween, men jag hade tyvärr inga sådana böcker :( 

Ska du läsa något spännande i oktober?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)