Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Book Haul #2

Three days later and my books are here. I'm so excited to show you the five books that I bought...
..Here they are. My new books. So pretty :)
I think I might (just might) need to ban myself from buying more books, at least for the rest of October. That shouldn't be such a big problem. But for now, I'm so happy about my new books :) I haven't read the previous books in TMI yet (except CoB. In swedish though..) and I don't own them either, but CoHF was very cheap so yeah, I own it now. And I've read so many positive reviews of The Selection so I just had to buy it. I'm very happy that I did! :)

1. The Selection Boxed Set by Kiera Cass - Buy here | Köp här (cdon)
2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare - Buy here | Köp här (cdon)

Have you read these? Did you enjoy them?

6 comments:

  1. Jag har läst alla, utom The Selection Stories, och de är några av mina mina favoritböcker. Hoppas att också du kommer att gilla dem. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu har jag läst The Selection och novellen "The Prince". Älskade båda två! :)

      Delete
  2. Det blir lätt att man köper fler och fler böcker, så hände det för mig speciellt när jag började bokblogga. Jag har inte läst någon av dem, fastän jag har dem alla. Men någon dag så :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh du måste läsa The Selection. Läste klart den på en dag och den var jättebra tycker jag :)

      Delete
  3. The selection trilogy has the prettiest covers. And they're even prettier as a box set. Hehehe :D

    I tagged you to do the Opposites Book Tag btw. Have fun Filippa :)
    Check out the link below for details :D
    http://thereadingizzy.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-opposite-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's so pretty :)

      Thank you Izzy! I'll check it out :D

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)