Sunday, October 12, 2014

Book Haul #1


I finally got my new books! I have been waiting for them to arrive for 2 weeks, which is longer than usual, but now they are here and that's all that matters :) I ordered them all from Book Depository if someone was wondering. Click the titles to read about them on Goodreads.

1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
2. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
3. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

Have you read any of these? Which one did you like the most? :)

7 comments:

  1. Ah herregud måste läsa "The Infinite Sea"...
    Har läst både "The 5th Wave" och "Cinder" och gillade båda två väääääldigt mycket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag har bara läst The 5th Wave och jag tyckte att den var helt okej :) Ska läsa The Infinite Sea så snart som möjligt.. :)

      Delete
  2. Jag har endast läst The 5th Wave utav dessa och tyckte den var helt bra. Ser verkligen fram emot att läsa de andra också, speciellt The Darkest Minds och Cinder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Håller med! Ska bli jättespännande att läsa de andra! :)

      Delete
  3. Åh, The 5th Wave! Den tycker jag mycket om - och ska som du^^ också försöka läsa The infinite sea snart :) alla andra verkar också väääldigt bra ... hoppas du gillar dem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove the 5th wave, and I've heard great things about cinder too. I have the book, I'm just waiting to buy the other ones so I don't die out of anticipation.

    I've heard amazing things about since you've been gone and the darkest minds aswell. Great purchase :)x

    -Jay
    http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    PS, I'm a new follower of yours, I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much♥ I followed you back! :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)