Sunday, October 05, 2014

About

Updated 2015-09-13

Hello there! I am Filippa, a 17-year-old book lover and fangirl from Sweden. I'm currently studying my second year in "high school", year 11 out of 12, on the Natural Science programme (focus on math, biology, chemistry and physics) in my very small hometown in Sweden. I adore reading as well as blogging and watching tv-shows. I would also call myself adventurous and I'm very curious of the world, which I, in the future wish to travel all around :)

Some of my favorite authors are Jennifer L. Armentrout, Michelle Hodkin, Tahereh Mafi and Stephanie Perkins

Four books I recently gave 5/5 stars
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer


I decided, about a year ago, to start a blog in English and it led me here. I started Countless Books in October 2014 and I couldn't be happier. I have been book blogging for 2-3 years maybe? I'm not so sure, but I love it :) I am very proud of my blog Countless Books and I hope you like it as much as I do. If you want me to change something or add something, please tell me :) I just want CB to be as good as it can possibly be.

I've made the layout/blog design myself!

Connect with me through Goodreads | Instagram | Twitter | E-mail

2 comments:

  1. Gud, hur får du din blogg att se så himla snygg ut? Min blogspot-blogg är fan skitful :/
    Aja, kul att få läsa mer, var ett tag sedan ditt senaste inlägg and I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det tog några dagar att fixa den! Det var knepigt ska du veta. Om du vet något om blogg.se's mallar så kan du nog fixa något i bloggers mallar också, de är inte alltför annorlunda egentligen, bara lite mer avancerat! Fråga om du undrar något :) Och tack förresten!

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)